Smallest of the Tree designs, if you’re experienced in any way you might find this one to be too small. This is a type of toy that seems very common in most toy lines and continued requests convinced me to develop a few. I particularly like the medium sized one for helping during clean out, since the two small cones at the tip help to begin coaxing me open deep inside. I was sure to develop these so they could stand on their own… no more struggling with large, floppy toys that are frustrating to play with. But they are still flexible enough to not feel stiff and unpleasant.
Incept Date: 2004
Everything made by SquarePegToys® is crafted entirely in the USA from only US sourced, 100% Platinum Grade Silicone.
Height 9" • Circ Hump 1: 4.2" • Hump 2: 5.3" • Hump 3: 6.9"
Height 22.5cm • Circ Hump 1: 10.5cm • Hump 2: 13.5cm • Hump 3: 17.5cm
- These toys are hand-made and every effort has been made to give measurements that represent their size, please allow for up to 5% variance in measurements from those given. Due to their flexible nature, actual size in use may change when compressed or stretched.
- Consult the convenient toy sizing charts to help you find toys in your size range.
- Model descriptions solely reflect my own experience and are not to be interpreted as instructions for use.
- Only you can know what your level of expertise and capacity for play are. Always play safely and within your own limits.
Special Care for SuperSoft
- Store upright or creases and imprints can become permanent.
- Do not store next to or on vinyl or other rubbers with a strong odor as their plasticizers will harm the silicone.
- Otherwise normal care for silicone applies.
Logged in customers who have purchased this product since July 2019 may leave a review here. Or you can leave a review at our contact page.
Sam S (verified owner) –
Super comfortable- delightful! Square Peg toys are my new favorite.
Sam (verified owner) –
The Tree Small in bronze is my favorite. Sadly my Shepard puppy got a little jealous after my play time and chewed it up pretty good. So I am back to get a replacement. My other favorite is the Big Stick Turbo in bronze, it is a little big for me but being soft it fits wonderfully and I love the ridges. I am thrilled to have found Square Peg Toys, if this is your first you will not be disappointed. The quality is excellent, and there is something for everyone. Be sure to consult the size charts as they will give some ideas to consider. SS in MN.