- I have to open up just a little with another toy first. This loosens me slightly but also pre lubes my hole.
- My intent is to get the first 6 inches in, after that, I keep this amount inside so I don’t have to continually rework it in, that length may vary for you.
- To get it inside me alone: with lubed hands, standing, I grip it firmly at the base with one hand and with the other I guide the tip up to my hole.
- I use the force of pushing from the base of the Slink® to move it, and only use the cupped palm of my other hand as a guide. Once it’s started inside, I then use the same cupped hand as a brace and keep pushing the toy against my palm to make it bend towards my hole, and inside. This way I can push at an almost 90 degree angle to my hole and still have the force push it up inside.
- So rather than trying to work it in by handling the tip, or sitting on it like a traditional toy, I push from the base and use a free greasy hand as a bumper. Once it’s started, simply pushing from the base even at an angle is all I need to keep it going in.
Hopefully this helps you discover a new way to enjoy your Slink®