Search the Store
Soft head for depth exploration, full texture for gripping all of your insides at once.
I decided to call this one Pounder after I found I loved to strap this one to my Monkey Rocker and just “pound away at my hole”! The depth of it coupled with the base thickness make this one a toy I have to warm up to as it’s pushing boundaries inside and outside simultaneously. This is only my own experience of course, you might be much more of a pro in these respects. Since I often like to feel every inch of movement in my toys, I added a lot of texture to this one as you probably noted. It almost feels as if it’s grabbing on to my whole tube is best I can describe it. The grooves are gentle enough to transform the feeling into something other than what you might expect. I like this one in SuperSoft best as it’s just soft and filling, the firmer black is good if you like a deep penetrating “poke”.
Incept Date: 2011
January 2016, 2 new sizes are added to the Pounder family
$79.00 — $189.00
- Categories: Depth, Harness Base, Stretch
- Level: Intermediate, Advanced
- Available in: Firm Black, SuperSoft Bronze, SuperSoft Graphite
- Original: Height 10 1/2″ • Circ Head 6 3/4 Base 8 1/2″
- Short: Height 7 1/2″ • Circ Head 5 1/2″ Base 6 1/2″
- Long: Height 12 1/2″ • Circ Head 7 1/2″ Base 9 1/2″
- Firm Black
- SuperSoft Bronze
- SuperSoft Graphite
- These toys are hand-made and every effort has been made to give accurate measurements. Due to this and the flexible nature of silicone your measurements may vary slightly from my own.
- Model descriptions solely reflect my own experience and are not to be interpreted as instructions for use.
- Only you can know what your level of expertise and capacity for play are. Always play safely and within your own limits.
Special Care for SuperSoft
- Store upright or creases and imprints can become permanent.
- Do not store next to or on vinyl or other rubbers with a strong odor as their plasticizers will harm the silicone.
- Otherwise normal care for silicone applies.