Show Tail Puppy
Happy – Woofy – Docked – Stub
Our latest colors: Hunter Green and Aqua
Inspired by feedback from dozens of pups who weren’t always in the mood to wear a plug to have a tail. I’ve taken my tried and true tail designs and added a flange to the base so now anyone can have access to a tail to show off their inner animal. Simple enough to poke through a hole, or use it to inspire your creative juices and incorporate it into your existing gear. Design a fur covering for it to provide life like movement. The possibilities abound.
Quality leather holster now available here for attaching it to your belt.
Please note: the orange and lime are very bright, fluorescent colors matching current color trends in pup gear. The digital rendering of these types of pigments is problematic, especially for orange. The violet is bright and vibrant in daylight, but as with all purples, it fluoresces in a subtle way. Pink matches the new fetish trends in bright pink gear and glows bright under black light.
Everything made by SquarePegToys® is crafted entirely in the USA from only US sourced, 100% Platinum Grade Silicone.
10" long, tail base 1 1/2" diameter, flange diam 2 1/2"
9 1/2" long, tail base needs 6" circumference ellipse hole, flange diam 2 1/2"
6 1/2" long, 2 1/2" Diameter flange
3 1/2" long, 2 1/2" diameter flange
- These toys are hand-made and every effort has been made to give measurements that represent their size, please allow for up to 5% variance in measurements from those given. Due to their flexible nature, actual size in use may change when compressed or stretched.
- Consult the convenient toy sizing charts to help you find toys in your size range.
- Model descriptions solely reflect my own experience and are not to be interpreted as instructions for use.
- Only you can know what your level of expertise and capacity for play are. Always play safely and within your own limits.
Special Care for SuperSoft
- Store upright or creases and imprints can become permanent.
- Do not store next to or on vinyl or other rubbers with a strong odor as their plasticizers will harm the silicone.
- Otherwise normal care for silicone applies.
Logged in customers who have purchased this product since July 2019 may leave a review here. Or you can leave a review at our contact page.
There are no reviews yet.