Head / Baby Head Harness
Part of the same family as the original Tusk. Based on the same principles: firm solid base, angled shaft, oval cross-section for super hands-free play. Unlike its inspiration, Head provides a totally smooth shaft for uninhibited movement. The head has been accentuated to give the feeling of a big head popping in and out. Beware of the girth if you’re not as experienced – about half way down it begins to grow a bit. Available in 2 sizes.
Used in a harness, or, as a stand-alone the hump provides a nice way to massage the inside of the sphincter.
Design Incept Date: Head 1999, Baby Head 2000
Harness versions 2016
Ring sizes to accommodate harness rings Head: 2.9″, Baby Head: 2.6″
Baby Head: 2 1/2″ diameter ring compatible Original: 3″ diameter ring compatible
Everything made by SquarePegToys® is crafted entirely in the USA from only US sourced, 100% Platinum Grade Silicone.
Height 9" • Circ 6.4" - 10"
Height 23cm • Circ 16.5cm - 25.5cm
Height 8" • Circ 5.5" - 8.5"
Height 20.5cm • Circ 14cm - 21.5cm
- These toys are hand-made and every effort has been made to give measurements that represent their size, please allow for up to 5% variance in measurements from those given. Due to their flexible nature, actual size in use may change when compressed or stretched.
- Consult the convenient toy sizing charts to help you find toys in your size range.
- Model descriptions solely reflect my own experience and are not to be interpreted as instructions for use.
- Only you can know what your level of expertise and capacity for play are. Always play safely and within your own limits.
Special Care for SuperSoft
- Store upright or creases and imprints can become permanent.
- Do not store next to or on vinyl or other rubbers with a strong odor as their plasticizers will harm the silicone.
- Otherwise normal care for silicone applies.
Logged in customers who have purchased this product since July 2019 may leave a review here. Or you can leave a review at our contact page.
F.K. (verified owner) –
The Baby Head was my first foray into the Tusk line. Was a great step up from the Little Demon. Nice soft egg head that makes a satisfying entrance. Have to play fully clean with this one as it tends to piston in use. Just slightly longer than I can take without moving through the second ring, so has been a challenge to try to take to the slight taper at the base and have it in plug style.