Charlie Horse Kidney
Kidney plug carries the designation S4 in the S-Series
The original idea for these plugs came from a fan and supporter, Charlie, who wanted something that could be worn comfortably for extended periods and that would react to the motions created by walking or clenching the butt. This unique innovation is what came out of his feedback.
The external part of this plug is narrow and long to tuck between the cheeks. The longer end curves upright and forward to hug the curve of the body between the legs so that when walking the motion generated causes the plug inside to move slightly. This quality will be more pronounced in the Firmer Black silicone, but is still only intended to be subtle. Turn the plug 180 degrees for much less motion and less focus on the prostate. The Charlie Horse base works like a handle too.
The circumference noted is that of the widest part of each toy.
Incept Date: 2003
Please remember that the rectal lining is designed by nature to absorb things and has a direct connection to the bloodstream, so if you don’t splurge on 100% Platinum grade silicone for most toys, do so at least for your plugs to avoid toxicity.
Everything made by SquarePegToys® is crafted entirely in the USA from only US sourced, 100% Platinum Grade Silicone.
Height 5 1/2" • Circ 6"
- These toys are hand-made and every effort has been made to give measurements that represent their size, please allow for up to 5% variance in measurements from those given. Due to their flexible nature, actual size in use may change when compressed or stretched.
- Consult the convenient toy sizing charts to help you find toys in your size range.
- Model descriptions solely reflect my own experience and are not to be interpreted as instructions for use.
- Only you can know what your level of expertise and capacity for play are. Always play safely and within your own limits.
Special Care for SuperSoft
- Store upright or creases and imprints can become permanent.
- Do not store next to or on vinyl or other rubbers with a strong odor as their plasticizers will harm the silicone.
- Otherwise normal care for silicone applies.
Logged in customers who have purchased this product since July 2019 may leave a review here. Or you can leave a review at our contact page.
There are no reviews yet.