It’s time for a Second Annual SquarePegToys® Challenge. Originally created as a fun distraction during the lockdowns last April we quickly found it was a great way to build community in our little corner of the fetish world, and to give out some free toys too! This is a contest held entirely on Twitter.
Document your hole control skills by making a video of you shooting a SquarePeg toy out of your hole.
2 winners will be chosen each week based on one of the following criteria:
Overall Creativity, Distance, or Height.
To demonstrate distance or height, be sure to include something in your shot that can be used as reference.
Have fun with this and be safe! If you didn’t win one week you can retry again the next week with a new video.
Details and Rules:
- Use one of our genuine SquarePegToys®
- Be following @SquarePegToys on Twitter, and tag your video posting with #SquarePegToysChallenge entries submitted by DM or from last year’s challenge do not qualify.
- Must be at least 18 years old. Your participation is your acknowledgement that you are of legal age and will only play within your own known safety limits.
- Open to the U.S.A. and all international locations we currently ship to.
- Winners will be determined for each week beginning April 19th and running through May 9th, 2021, and be notified by retweet and DM via Twitter.
- Prize is a $300 credit on the SquarePegToys® website good for 30 days, no cash value, unused balance of credit will be considered forfeit after that.