As we all stay at home practicing physical distancing I’ve got a challenge for you to help pass the time and maybe win you some free toys in the process!
Document your hole control skills by making a video of you shooting a SquarePeg Toy out of your hole.
One winner in each category will be chosen weekly:
3. Overall Creativity
Use a common object or point of reference easily recognized by all to demonstrate height or distance.
Have fun with this and be safe! If you didn’t win one week you can retry again the next week with a new video. And once you’ve won in a category you can only compete in the remaining categories.
Details and Rules:
- Use one of our SquarePegToys®
- Be following @SquarePegToys on Twitter, and tag your video posting with #SquarePegToysChallenge entries submitted by DM do not qualify.
- Must be 18+, your participation is your acknowledgement that you are of legal age.
- Open to the U.S.A. and all international locations we currently ship to.
- Winners will be determined each week through May 15, 2020, and notified by retweet and DM via Twitter.
- Prize is a $300 credit on the SquarePegToys® website good for 7 days, no cash value, unused balance of credit will be considered forfeit after one week from being notified.