Search the Store
The Next Best Thing™
I met Mel back in June of 2012 during my nationwide charity fundraising tour to celebrate my 15th year. He came to the “Make Your Own Dildo” workshop and made a nice cast of his hand. Over the course of the day there was ample time for conversation and my intentions of starting a line of Realistic toys came up. Well, he mentioned he might have something worthwhile and whipped it out! Needless to say, we made arrangements for him to return at the end of the next day’s workshop to get it cast. Oh the things I get myself into!
The toy is an exact replica in every detail with him about 80% erect I would guess. It’s not an easy thing staying hard in a cool gelatinous medium but I did my part to help. There is a smooth spot near the base were the mold got damaged, and his cock was so beautifully veiny (something that large needs a lot of blood) that I actually had to sand them down a bit. In real life veins collapse, but in silicone they add way too much texture to feel real. He is also uncut, so I needed to fill in the area just behind the glans for production purposes.
Mel is his real name, used with his express permission… you see, it seems Mel is quite the exhibitionist and delights in knowing his member is being enjoyed the world over.
Now available in 3 colors of SquarePeg’s unique SuperSoft silicone.
Incept Date: 2014
$79.00 — $189.00
- Categories: Prostate, Realistic
- Level: Intermediate, Advanced
- Available in: SuperSoft Bronze, SuperSoft Graphite, SuperSoft Chestnut
- Small: Height 7″ • Max Circumference 6″
- Actual Size: Height 9″ • Max Circumference 7″
- 1x: Height 10″ • Max Circumference 8″
- 2x: Height 11″ • Max Circumference 8 1/2″
- SuperSoft Bronze
- SuperSoft Graphite
- SuperSoft Chestnut
- These toys are hand-made and every effort has been made to give accurate measurements. Due to this and the flexible nature of silicone your measurements may vary slightly from my own.
- Model descriptions solely reflect my own experience and are not to be interpreted as instructions for use.
- Only you can know what your level of expertise and capacity for play are. Always play safely and within your own limits.
Special Care for SuperSoft
- Store upright or creases and imprints can become permanent.
- Do not store next to or on vinyl or other rubbers with a strong odor as their plasticizers will harm the silicone.
- Otherwise normal care for silicone applies.
My wife and me enjoyed Mel beyond our expectations I almost ordered a 2X after she has gotten used to a regular Mel Bronze. I think it would be too intimidating. She used to love Vixskin Outlaw but says it is too hard for her now. The soft bronze with the girth is the way to go for us. Dec 13, 2015
We received our Mel and medium Happy Hour this morning and I just wanted to say thanks for your amazing service.
My girlfriend loves them and we have already tried them both (I'm straight so they are for her use). We love the perfect hardness of the supersoft and the Happy Hour is an excellent toy for opening her up prior to a good f@@cking with Mel. Once Mel was inside her she didn't last long at all and was soon bucking under a huge orgasm. Feb 17, 2015
I got ”Mel” in black silicone a couple weeks ago. It is my 13th toy from Square Peg. I guess 13 is the lucky number. WOW….what a great toy! I hope you do more like this. I love the texture, curve and length. It just touches my inner sphincter. It’s fun to warm up with or finish off with. I can’t wait for my partner to fuck me with it attached to our strap-on harness. Part of the fun is knowing the real ”Mel” is walking around. Sure wish he was a friend of mine!!! Jan 15, 2015
I got ”Mel” in black silicone a couple weeks ago. It is my 13th toy from Square Peg. I guess 13 is the lucky number. WOW….what a great toy! I hope you do more like this. I love the texture, curve and length. It just touches my inner sphincter. It’s fun to warm up with or finish off with. I can’t wait for my partner to fuck me with it attached to our strap-on harness. Part of the fun is knowing the real ”Mel” is walking around. Sure wish he was a friend of mine!!! January 15, 2015