Search the Store
Bump it UP!™
This kit includes firm Peg Away Putty® to make modifications to most any silicone toy*, not just SquarePegToys®.
Use this revolutionary silicone putty on your favorite SquarePegToys® to add bumps, ridges, length, or pretty much anything your heart desires, to create your “perfect” plug or toy.
Want to add texture to it? Create rings, nubs, ridges, or bumps: it’s all possible! Do you wish your favorite toy pushed on your prostate in a special way? Keep adding bumps and ridges until it’s just right for you.
Bumps, ridges, additional length – now you have at your fingertips a way to realize your dreams of what you wish your toy or plug could do. The video provides some great tips for making additions and creating a strong bond.
What you will need in addition to the kit:
- A strong grease-cutting detergent like blue Dawn®
- For more detailed documentation about preparing your toy and work area, and testing your materials, see Create with Peg Away Putty®.
* Scott has performed tests on other brands and has had success on most. As formulas can change over time, assurances can’t be made when it comes to the reliability of Peg Away Putty® adhering to other product lines than SquarePegToys®.
Watch more helpful videos on the SquarePegToys® YouTube Channel.
$18.95 — $44.95
Peg Away Putty™ is 100% Platinum grade silicone, made in the US.
- Categories: Peg Away Putty®
Available Sizes (fluid oz)1.5 oz4 oz6 oz
- By using this putty, you acknowledge awareness of, and assume the risks involved with, not getting a proper bond to adhere, and, your responsibility to create a shape or device that does not present a safety risk to you or others. Always check your work before each play session by giving your modifications a good tug. You also agree to assume full responsibility for the safety and effectiveness of the toys you create. SquarePegToys® will not be liable for injury caused by your own design work or lack of obtaining a proper bond.
- Images of completed work are only examples of what can be done with the Peg Away Putty™ kits, and are not a guarantee of what you will obtain. They are intended to demonstrate the amount Peg Away Putty™ you might need in order to achieve your own personal design.
- If you are unsure whether or not Peg Away Putty™ will adhere to a toy, test first with a small amount on the base of the toy. As formulas can change over time, assurances cannot be made when it comes to the reliability of Peg Away Putty™ adhering to product lines other than SquarePegToys®.